Project management activities involve all organizational abilities and techniques which are aimed on achieveing a plan for a project.
- project organization – coordination of different elements of a particular project
- organization for achieving the set goals
- organization of time
- quality control
- resource management – involves minimum 50% of work on the project
- risk management
- joint work of partners and suppliers
- authorized for project management according to IPMA 4-L-C universal four-stage system.