Engineering supervision presents one of the most important domeins of our engineering services.
M.V.M Zvon d.o.o. supervises the construction, installation and commissioning and use of large and complex projects from the railway infrastructure sector.
The supervising engineer supervises the quality and quantity of built-in materials and equipment, monitors the agreed deadlines, and participates in thje calculation of completed works. They regulary report to the investorabout the state of works on the construction site.
- ensuring the compliance of building with spatial plans, laws and regulations
- ensuring the required level of quality
- monitoring the progress of works
- acceptance of executed works
- approval of execution of the next phase of works
- report on deficiencies or irregularities and suggestion of action measures
- verification and approval of executed amount of works and installed materials
- verification and acceptance of executed quality testing of materials and equipment
- Time plan monitoring
- Making of the final report for the purpose of issuing the use permit of the project
- distributive power plants (substations, power lines, low voltage networks)
- infrastructure objects (communal plants, public lightning)
- manufacturing and industrial plants
- public institutions (schools, hospitals, cultural and historic buildings)
- business buildings (offices and shops)
- residential and simple buildings